Do you have an interesting and enthusiastic presentation about food and 3D printing or a topic that is related? Share your knowledge with a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals at the 3D Food Printing Conference.
Please take into account the following issues for your presentation:
- The content should make a bridge between technology/research and deployment including the potential business case;
- The maturity of the concept;
- Which problem(s) do you solve?;
- Technological advancements with respect to the rest of the current market;
- Cooperations (technological wise, business wise, deployment wise);
- Market/application potential.
Contact us if you would like to give a presentation by using this form.
Deadline for submission is May 17, 2018.