The 3rd European edition of the 3D Food Printing Conference took place on June 28, 2017, at Villa Flora, Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo, The Netherlands. The 3D Food Printing Conference was part of a two-day Agri-Food Event 2017 (June 28-29, 2017) that included 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:3D FoodPrinting Conference ,Vertical Farming Conference ,Healthy Nutrition Conference, Smart Farming Conference ,Smart Food Farming Expo
The event brought together over 300 attendees and speakers, who shared their opinions and views on the latest developments in 3D food printing, vertical farming, smart farming and healthy nutrition.
A photo impression of the conferences and the expo can be found here.
The event also attracted a lot of media attention. Below you can find a selection of media coverage of the event:
- writing4science.nl: Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo: literally and figuratively the tasting-garden for tomorrow’s food
- entreemagazine.nl: Jan Smink***: 3D-foodprint is culinaire kans
- limburger.nl Gewassen stapelen is toch niet raar?
- missethoreca.nl Jan Smink: tips 3D foodprinten voor de horeca
- limburger.nl Print je eigen eten
- tweakers.net: Van plastic fantastic naar haute cuisine – Een blik in de keuken van 3d-voedselprinting
- graficus.nl: Restaurant De Librije gaat 3D printen