The 3D printing technology will be fundamental to the way people interact with food in the future. Supermarkets are already testing to 3D print customized cakes, caterers / restaurants are offering printed desserts. Some even claim that there will be a 3D food printer in every home soon.
However, much research is required to change the hype into reality. Which industries will be influenced by the technology? Which food components can be printed in the near future? And which aspects should be taken into account to ensure safety and maintainability of 3D printed food?
Focus topics of the conference are:
- Research and development (taste, texture, structure, flavor, color, nutrition)
- Technologies for 3D Food Printing
- Ingredients for 3D Food Printing
- Business Models
- Customization/ Co-creation
- On-demand and on-the-go production
- Patent / Legal and Regulatory issues
- Investment opportunities
Follow the conference online, register here!
Who should attend?
Suppliers to the food industry | agricultural industry | hardware and software suppliers | food research institutions | health care professionals | hospitality and catering professionals | trendwatchers | foodpreneurs | certification and food safety institutions | investors.